Help!..big Headache Since Last Week.!

Ear Candles. You can find them on EBAY. will clean it all out, you will be shocked with how much ear wax is in them.

Your dead on with those candles, those things take ALL the wax out. if you use them, have someone help you hold the candle and catch some of the ash that falls.

they sell them in nail saloons around here or those types of places i dont know where they are around you buy he might be right about ebay.

Edited by infkt

this will take away all of your pain bro.

AK47.jpg

Ah, I see Dave is a fan of .50 Aspirin too....

....In all seriousness, I had constant headaches as well. Neck and back problems was my issue, then glasses. No more headaches. For this one, I seriously suggest a medical professional.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Your dead on with those candles, those things take ALL the wax out. if you use them, have someone help you hold the candle and catch some of the ash that falls.

they sell them in nail saloons around here or those types of places i dont know where they are around you buy he might be right about ebay.

Cigarette smoke works as well... jus blow the smoke in your ear, kinda disgusting but it works.. did for me

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

im really impressed everyone on this site is a expert at everything... :clapping:

my setup:

alpine iva-w205

fosgate t30001

rf t8004

re 6x9

2 re sx 15's

4 inch fosgate fanatic q components

hertz 6.5 comp

kicker 1/0 wiring

ipod direct connect

2 optimas batts

in the middle of rebuilding

GRROUNDZERO.jpg

im really impressed everyone on this site is a expert at everything... :clapping:

No we are all jacks of all trades dammit!!!

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

the alcohol in the ear and the gargle with listerine... I learned it from an old surfer guy in costa rica and it worked well for me. then I hurt my head with bass I guess...well my nose started bleeding at I had the worst head ache for weeks I had to just not listen to anything louder than a quiet talk..for a while and now its all good but that sucked...just my .02

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

I found them on ebay before, but couldn't just now. found this though, http://www.ear-candles.net/Prices.html

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

i've had the ear wax problem before went to the doc and they cleared it using a water pik and told me that if i had the problem again i could use peroxide to clean it out to do that just tilt your head and pour it in the ear that has the build up it'll foam and get warm and then place a rag over it and tilt your head the other way you might have to repeat several times but it works