My $7 Anti Theft System

shit now all of yall have me sketched out i feel like i need to do more shit to make sure my crap doesnt run away haha

DO IT!!!!!

i got jacked once- i wont make the same mistake twice...

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

hell ya, i love the input, and you're not dogin' roscoe or jdirty, i know it for a fact if someone wants it they will get it. no questions asked ha

i may actually talk to my mom about the insurance thing, but... i have some history my insurance doesn't know about http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif so we dont wanna really get into changing my policies or anything right now ha

and she got into a bad accident on a bicycle, got hit by a car, blah blah, and she got good money outta it but i know she's going to say don't worry about it insuring that because if you get into a car accident the person at fault will have to replace everything and we'll get it all back so it's not worth insurance for just theft purposes... and in all certainty i didn't pay to much for it all and have some hookups here in town that i could get it replace for dealer cost

but im still gonna bring it up

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

why not get shatterglass for your windows, with that shit on, your windows will never break!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

jeep used to use some torx screws like that, but with a center dimple inside, so the torx tool would need to have a tiny hole in the end in order to fit on. no screw drivers would fit either since the torx size was around a 12. that was back in the 90's. they still make those screws with the pins for other applications, so finding them shouldnt be that hard.

My easy solution is to weld shut all ma bolts for sub and amp etc. buying new bolts every time i move things around is cheaper than buying new gear!

australia03junehl4.gif

Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Built Completes :)

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades

cant you hide the amps underneath the back seats?..or front seats?..i was gonna say carpet but the amps get warm and they aint gonna have air going threw to cool them down...i was just thinking you could hide them somewhere in your car brotha!...

i know someone who used to jack shit from cars and when he could not get what he wanted he would destroy it. if a box is screwed down or bolted down he would just beat the shit out of it until the baffle would break off

(prefab boxes)... believe me if the person knows what they are doing, they will get it. he got so into it that he would not even break windows.. he would do up the lock on the door the same way you get into a trunk. shit was nuts... but yea, i would bolt it down tho.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Archived