Jump to content

Critical Mass Ul12


scfaust

Recommended Posts

Posted

let's not forget, regardless of the 2500wrms, this isn't really an spl sub. It has AWESOME SQ. I'm only standing up to it because it is one of the few non-kicker,JL, Mtx subs I have heard and it is just retarded with spl and sq, in a sealed freakin box.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Posted

let's not forget, regardless of the 2500wrms, this isn't really an spl sub. It has AWESOME SQ. I'm only standing up to it because it is one of the few non-kicker,JL, Mtx subs I have heard and it is just retarded with spl and sq, in a sealed freakin box.

and crazy small boxes also
Posted

my jaw dropped from that video. btw i just got out bid on that. i put a max of $150. now its like $152

----reference's----

meade916

Posted

the winning bid was only $306 :o

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8115 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...