Gmc Yukon 8x12" Built By 16 Year Old.

Great install... so you had no one helping you along the way? because there is alot of stuff in there that I find hard for a 16year old kid to do...

I'd have to guess SOMEONE in your family is pretty into audio... if you had been looking at CA&E since you were 5...

I guess I'm not really doubting you, it's just there is alot of stuff you learn along the way of installing... and you seem to have it all without the experience? idk.

Anyways nice ride.

For real no one in my family does car audio at all. when i was really little like 4 n 5 my uncle babysat me and he used to work for an audiofile speaker company and i got fascinated with his speakers and loud music and my parents would go out and buy me magazines at barnes n noble an did take them to school and look at the pics all day and they jsut kept rackin up and i refer back to them all the time. other than that there is nothing. My dad has done construction his whole life so thats where i get my tools if anyone was wondering. he also taught me all i know about woodworking as a little kid...i hang out at a local shp all the time to but all the did was give me advice..

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

yeah dude i'm not doubting you- its your truck and it looks awesome!!

i just find it hard to believe you have developed those skills at that age and work enough to afford all the upgrades. A simple carpenter/auto experienced dad/uncle that has some extra cash would explain a lot. Either way it looks real good back there congrats on the setup now its time to find something new :D

-Drew

lol my parents did put up about half of the money. the ret came from me workin my ass off all summer and winter and doin installs lol

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

dont get me wrong, fucking unbelievable build man, keep it up, you'll be on the top soon man

but 148.2 with a 150 rms sub runnin off 3 Rockford Fosgate P450.2 amplifiers and one Rockford Fosgate P250.2 amplifier

with some of that power going to speakers etc... he's pushing probably around the rms of the subs 1,200 rms total

is that really possible to hit a 148??

badass build though!!! not hating at all, just trying to figure out if you could hit 148 off roughly 1,200 watts

yeah to tell u the truth i was surprised to. the day that i hit that must have been lucky. most days the meter on my dash is 146 tops, and it was pretty dead on with the big meter. and it didnt get metered on termlab so that mite explain somthing... but still its loud and it made my happy.

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

He said his parent only spent like 2 grand on the truck so they could have like given him 5 or 10 grand to customize it with instead of going and buying him a newer tahoe around 15 grand that would just be factory and he wouldnt have any money to do it all with.but maybe im wrong.Im not hating either way,i dont hate on people that there parents buy the stuff for them. . .as long as they dont run there mouth thinking they are better than you are or whatever.i just soak up the awesomeness from what they have lol.

again sick build man

bahhhhhhhhhh I had to pay for my lil old jeep and equipment...parent's actually pay for that shit? haha my parents are strait as hell but your are the shit.

hell after all of my insurance, phone payments, food, repair work, and other things that costed money,...e.g. girls, I'm amazed I did what I did

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

post more pics of you doing the work, and people may believe you a bit more, cause right now I don't believe you built this truck

hmm i duk what else to say other than its kinda hard to get pics of yourself doing th ework wwhen your hands are full doing th ework lol most of this work was done at all hours of the nite when my parents were dead asleep. ill c what i can come up with. but i mean, all of the pictures are clearly in the same garage at my house so idk. only other thing i can do is show u pics of all my other stuff ive built and talk to everyone i built it fo rlol if u really wanna look here the photobucket link to all the pics. http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x8/PROJ...HOE/Update%201/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Dude that is a sick ass install, I would have loved to been able to do that kind of work at 16, but I mean damnit man, one day my 4 Runner will be that nice! lol

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

bahhhhhhhhhh I had to pay for my lil old jeep and equipment...parent's actually pay for that shit? haha my parents are strait as hell but your are the shit.

hell after all of my insurance, phone payments, food, repair work, and other things that costed money,...e.g. girls, I'm amazed I did what I did

he hit the nail on the head with that quote.

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Archived