Noobtastic14 Posted October 31, 2008 Report Posted October 31, 2008 me2 looks shaweeet. -Drew Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
BigPimpin91 Posted October 31, 2008 Report Posted October 31, 2008 I'll take all of the old MDF. J/P Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
FieroGrande Posted October 31, 2008 Report Posted October 31, 2008 i cant wait to see more pics of the install. Nice woodwork as always rich Quote
80INCHES Posted October 31, 2008 Report Posted October 31, 2008 omg goodness graciousness im in love.... 80 Quote TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUDMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design
David Posted October 31, 2008 Report Posted October 31, 2008 nice craftsmanship as allways rich, glad to see you back. Quote
Loudcav Posted October 31, 2008 Report Posted October 31, 2008 so whats the plan for the baffle this time around? is it gonna be just a flat wall? or are you going to redo this idea with the woofers more wtards the front and inverted since I know the woofers are too deep? Quote
stratusrt01 Posted October 31, 2008 Author Report Posted October 31, 2008 so whats the plan for the baffle this time around? is it gonna be just a flat wall? or are you going to redo this idea with the woofers more wtards the front and inverted since I know the woofers are too deep? Well, I really want to run this box, since the output at low frequencies should be amazing, so I think I'm going to try them with the woofers inverted and see how I like it. I'm typically not an inverted woofer fan at all, but we'll see how it sounds and looks once it's done. If I don't like that, I'll tear the baffle out and do a flat wall, I guess. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.