Dale Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 That's right bishes, you asked for it. Steve, are you nervous now? Allz I have to do is install this bad boy and I'll start kickin' some asses all over the place. I've never played this game online b-4 someone tell me how to setup online gameplay!! Quote
Amalan Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 that looks good but isnt it 2007 now...? did they stop making them after 2004 or something? i dunno anything about unreal tournament games i played like the very first one then stopped Quote
Coolwazabi Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 they made unreal,unreal 2,unreal tournment, unreal 2004-2006 i think but no 07.. Quote
AI James Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 they made 07 its just not out yet Quote
David Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 07 due out this spring if I remember correctly Quote
Guest MegaloManiac Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 Thats exact same version i got Dale, Editors Choice Editoin. When i was at EB Games I saw the regular version and that version, the only difference was the price instead of me paying $40 i payed $30 (at the time). Nice call...but a lil late since 07' is due. Quote
Dale Posted January 14, 2007 Author Report Posted January 14, 2007 I know it's a lil late, but that's the first time I've actually owned a legit copy :shiftyph34r: So yes, I'm going to flaunt it. lol Quote
Dale Posted January 14, 2007 Author Report Posted January 14, 2007 kinda suckz though, i'm seriously dissappointed to see so many programs still not yet supporting x64 windows. mod install won't work but the game plays ok Quote
AI James Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 I know it's a lil late, but that's the first time I've actually owned a legit copy :shiftyph34r: So yes, I'm going to flaunt it. lol lol i "got" mine in 03 its still regarded as one of the best Quote
Dale Posted January 14, 2007 Author Report Posted January 14, 2007 ^^^It IS my favorite. It's timeless...just one of those games that never grows old This is how it runs with everything maxed out and alot of action going on... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.