Just A Quick Legal Question.

So a couple of you might remember when my jeep got hit. It wasnt that bad I was really pissed when it happen. The girl didnt want to get the cops involed instead she told me that she would pay to get it fixed cause she had been in so many crashes already she dosnt need another claim on her insurance( When I say so many I mean about 10 ). I took it where she said she could get a deal they wanted 693.xx. I can get the bumper for about 400 to 450 shipped. I told her that if she wanted she could give me 500 and I'd put in on and paint it myself ( The 693 was without paint ). Its been maybe two months and I havent really gotten around to it I still have the money cuz I would like to fix it but its really not bad enough to get me out there in this now cold ass michigan weather. Anyways to my point The girls mom calls my house and leaves me a messages saying I know you havent fixxed your jeep and if you dont fix it ill take you to small claims court. Could she do that or no. I mean Im really not woried just thought I asked you just and get a lil info.

Edited by etaks_crew

she could take you to court and 1 of 2 things could happen

they can make you give back the money

or set a deadline.

i got in trouble for vandalizing a abandoned house about 3 years ago and had to pay a coupe thousand in restitution...well they tore down the house..and i took them to court and it was ruled in my favor that they had to give me money back.

if you would have done it through the insurance company i doubt they would even be able to bring you to court.

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

since shes being an ass bout it tell her to take you to court and the day before court do everything and just play it off that she crazy then shell have to pay court cost anyways....i think lol

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Guest Powered By Hate
lol

Just tell her if she keeps talkin shes gonna get dealt wit. Bang.. another dent in the jeep. LOL.. honestly I dunno. I'm doing the same thing right now.. trying to get this money for a windscreen from John B.. but hes an elusive character with no job atm..

Damn, you were nice enough to settle your dispute without ruining her driving record further, but she's still gotta be a bitch about it & care too much about what other people are doing...

Well, if she takes you to court, she'll be admitting fault for causing the damage in the first place. Therefore, you'll be able to file a claim under her insurance provider for the full repair cost AND her rates will increase anyways!!! I'd say let it happen. Is this chick blond by chance?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Like chris said. She will just be admitting her fault more.

1) they admitted their fault by paying you directly for repairs and not the insurance company.

2) You have every right to get or not to get your vehicle repaired, and have it repaired by whoever youd like and whatever time. If you got the moeny from the insurance company and never had it repaired, do you think the insurance company is going to come looking for their money? No they wont.

Tell them to bring it to the courtroom, then counter sue for more money because the estimate was not enough for the repair job do to the econemy.

The worst that can happen is you wont get extra money, and its not like they other people will get their cash bacl.

The judge will prob tell them, thats their problem for avoiding the insurance company. Lesson learned. Lol

Even if she takes you to court and you have to give her the 500 back... Then insurance will come in and you just have to file a report and take it to the shop... Then she be fucked.. That would be hella stupid on her part...

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

well since none of us are lawyers to my knowledge I would contact your insurance company since they have lawyers out the ass and they can better help you on this.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg