I take it you live with your parents...

Why invest in a door, when you can't take it with you when you move out?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

what good is buying a vault door if all the walls are not steel lined and reinforced. Putting a huge steel down on a box made out of dry wall seems like a moot point.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Hey guys thanks for the replys ya I live at home right now we spoke to some contractors about having it done and its going to be started soon its actually going to be alot better having this done then having another safe built since the safes weigh so much it would be to much of a pain in the ass for the people to bring it in since they would have to tear up the door frames and drywall and all that good stuff. For our particular application the gun room is going to be better also since we have alot of long guns not so many handguns but alot of hunting rifles shotguns etc. The walls are going to be steel reinforced concrete im not sure how its going to be done but our current gun room is basically a room with a safe in it this room is going to be turned into a a vault room so to speak