Computere Upgrade! Woohoo!

I didnt even bother overclocking her pc a little bit. I dont feel like waiting for it to prime and memtest and all that good stuff. Its good enough for her to play pogo. LOl

So My moms got her pc back now, jsut dropped it off.

Another pic from earlier.

10-31-08_1150.jpg

A screen shot from Counter-Strike 1.6

de_dust20000-3.jpg

A screen shot from Counter-Strike Condition Zero

de_dust2_cz0000-1.jpg

And a screen shot from Counter-Strike Source

de_dust20000-2.jpg

If you enlarge the images by clicking the black box above the pictures you can see FPS (frames per second) in the lower right corner... :yahoo:

All resolutions are 1680 by 1050 with vertical sync on. Seems like thats the max my monitor will allow. And in CS:S I have 8x aa, 16x af, hdr lighting on.

Update: went and tried putting the risers between the mobo and the case, but they where way to tall and all the cards would be offset way to much to even fit the case. So I put the pink packaging foam that the mobo was shipped on between the mobo and case with some added electrical tape around the mounting bases in the case. I put it all back together and hit the power, and its all working.

Right now it is formatting the hard drive, getting ready for a fresh copy of windows xp pro.

Nice! Looks like it was shorting on something probably. Yeah, some crap boards have the components way too close to the inner rim of the holes for the risers, so they need those little cardboard thingys, or electrical tape in your case :-D

KILLER framerates in CS btw.

v sync off you will get more fps

v snyc on will give you a better visual expieranec, and will help with any sorts of tearing or glitching from your graphics card.

I been playing since 1.0 before cs was a steam game, I know all about the little tweeks, but the human eye cant tell bewtween 100fps vs 200, 300, 400, 500 etc fps. Im hitting pretty high numbers, I have no reason to bump it up more :)

Thanks btrash. I just like knowing I got even more extra room needed for gaming now.

Altho CS:s is my only game I play at, I need to find something like farcry or crysis or cod 4 out

p4 3.0 gig oc with stock cooling 64nm proc hmmm its gonna get hot

90nm

v sync off you will get more fps

true but it'll look shitty

v snyc on will give you a better visual expieranec, and will help with any sorts of tearing or glitching from your graphics card.

I been playing since 1.0 before cs was a steam game, I know all about the little tweeks, but the human eye cant tell bewtween 100fps vs 200, 300, 400, 500 etc fps. Im hitting pretty high numbers, I have no reason to bump it up more :)

Thanks btrash. I just like knowing I got even more extra room needed for gaming now.

Altho CS:s is my only game I play at, I need to find something like farcry or crysis or cod 4 out

x2

get crysis

i got it and loved it :D

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350