Plexiglass etching?

well i wanna do this logo on 3/8 acrylic.  make the 3 about 10 inches tall.  acrylic needs to be 14.5" x 57"

post-15-1168855883.jpg

tribal_flames_logo_2_inverted.JPG_thumb

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

:ohmy:  Damn dude!  I got a guy that makes plexi signs for me in Hong Kong that will do it on a laser etching machine which will be flawless and ship it to me from way over there for $250! ;D  B ut I can probably get a vinyl sticker here for $50.  Good luck on your etching business though!

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

lol, true that!  Cheap overseas labor!  Can't beat it.

dj2q.jpg

he makes these signs that are laser etched.  12" x 9"  neon light mounted on top.  shipped to your door for $30.  I sell a ton of these at my shop.  He does custom stuff too.  just send him a logo and he will put a private auction on ebay for you.  here are 2 examples .  He has done several logos for me.  also made me a JL, Rockford, & kicker sign.

post-15-1168856853.jpg

u014.jpg_thumb

post-15-1168856856.jpg

u014a1.jpg_thumb

post-15-1168856858.jpg

u2001.jpg_thumb

post-15-1168856860.jpg

u2001a1.jpg_thumb

dj2q.jpg

he makes these signs that are laser etched.  12" x 9"  neon light mounted on top.  shipped to your door for $30.  I sell a ton of these at my shop.  He does custom stuff too.  just send him a logo and he will put a private auction on ebay for you.  here are 2 examples .  He has done several logos for me.  also made me a JL, Rockford, & kicker sign.

EBAY

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

the etched vinyl is the easiest and least expensive route.  not the best looking though.  the routed design gives the best effect when side lit.  if doing the etched vinyl, make sure to have it reverse cut and applied to the backside of the plex.  then wandering fingers cant pick the edges.  it DOES NOT light up like the etchig or routing does.  they are totally different looks.  but you can get several different colors of etched vinyl to make it look better.  check with your local sign shop and they can explain it in more detail if you go with the vinyl. 

if your bro is that anal, i would go with the etched plex and make him happy!

Archived