Sundown Audio

Results From Competition Only 11/1

I'm wanting to come up to HighPoint on the 23rd. Maybe I can talk Gary into going too.
Gas is cheap (for now)....hell yeah.

That's awesome that you guys are planning on coming. Any chance your bringing a TL and would be willing to let me use it for a little bit? I need to get my start volume for bassrace since I changed amps. I had it dialed in before with my old amp, but I need to do it again with the new ones. One of our team members is supposed to be coming and bringing one, but there's always a possibility that something may happen and I need to have a backup. I understand if you don't want to since we'll more than likely be in the same class, but I figured I'd ask. I'm planning on moving up to 139.9 instead of 129.9 this year since it's only natural to do so. I just didn't last year because I got comfortable in 129.9 and didn't feel like moving up. Since my rival opponent is in Ohio I figure that I'll go into 139.9 until I meet him in the lanes for a 129.9 battle.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Thanks. I blew the dust cap off the other Nightshade tonight. Both of them have had faulty glue on the dust caps and now I need to fix the other one that just blew off. For some reason since I went and moved the amps today I don't personally think that it's as loud as before I moved them. I'm just paranoid though it's probably the same number and we'll find out in a couple of weeks. It should be a good time for everyone.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz