Bass Race

SPLMAX - Sam

Why was Bass Race invented?

What are the Bass Race rules?

Common sense tells us that other things are not appropriate, such as “What is the maximun speed I can qualify at or Can I compete with 6 Lama’s sitting in the car with me”.

Haha that one is great Sam....

But i deff agrea, all those things are common sence, especaily for anyone who understands the db drag rules...but i also think it should be put in writing and made officail rules, that way no more cheating occurs.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Are Ducks OK to place near the sensor?

What about other Aquatic life?

I happen to have a Spare Dolphin Laying around.

LOL and he spelled llama wrong.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

But i deff agrea, all those things are common sence, especaily for anyone who understands the db drag rules...but i also think it should be put in writing and made officail rules, that way no more cheating occurs.

thats dum as hell rules in bass racing it will die http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

how is some one in the car with you cheating??? im mad about this thread cause dice and demo bass race is what we do and its cheating???? bad choice of words

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

whats that cheaters huh f*#@ you thats bs half the shit you guys said is all made up this is bs this thread should have been locked like i said in the beg. now its fucking text war lol

must be nice huh

whats that cheaters huh f*#@ you thats bs half the shit you guys said is all made up this is bs this thread should have been locked like i said in the beg. now its fucking text war lol

x40 on that

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Archived