dwright27 Posted November 3, 2008 Author Report Posted November 3, 2008 and how many times did you take it out of the truck and put it back? (between the 2) yea i bet u dropped it. u said it was too heavy sub was perfect when i sold my truck except for some tinsel slap. LMAO you think i took that thing out myself?? nah. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
reinke Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 i say we all agree he is about as usefull as a women without a twat. ----reference's---- meade916
Toxiccasper Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 just for refference what sub is being mentioned with a broken basket?
dwright27 Posted November 3, 2008 Author Report Posted November 3, 2008 just for refference what sub is being mentioned with a broken basket? old style BTL 18 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Toxiccasper Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 ...and you couldnt lift it yourself?
wL<3bass Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 you think i dont try and save as much as i can from week to week from my check?? what a jackass. if i can sacrafice $100 a week to set back then i do. if i cant then its not a big deal for me. obviously it is for you though.We get it your broke..... since you wanna let everyone that doesn't care about your sad sob story I guess I'll share mine.... Guys I work for minimum wage washing dishes in a terrible restaurant that is constantly understaffed....I bought a blown up car and had to put double the money I expected into it....I just dropped $4k between fixing it and paying insurance....while still paying bills......guys I want a huge pity party! Everyone feel bad for me b/c I choose an expensive hobby and it takes me a long time to buy stuff. :rolleyes: i say we all agree he is about as usefull as a women without a twat.x2, well I dunno they are good for cooking.....well most anyways... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
reinke Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 We get it your broke..... since you wanna let everyone that doesn't care you said sob story I guess I'll share mine.... Guys I work for minimum wage washing dishes in a terrible restaurant that is constantly understaffed....I bought a blown up car and had to put double the money I expected into it....I just dropped $4k between fixing it and paying insurance....while still paying bills......guys I want a huge pity party! Everyone feel bad for me b/c I choose an expensive hobby and it takes me a long time to buy stuff. :rolleyes: x2, well I dunno they are good for cooking.....well most anyways... im glad yours is. i do all the cooking ----reference's---- meade916
RamenNoodles Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 Dustin if you are so broke why dont you just go and join the Military... oh wait, nevermind. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
korey_hofer Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 this thread is a joke I can run the fucking 6.5 that is in my garage at 10hz and I really doubt you didn't know that sub was broke I know absolutely every thing that has happened to my stuff previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
wL<3bass Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 Dustin if you are so broke why dont you just go and join the Military... oh wait, nevermind.He is the guy they get to run across the field so they can figure out where the bushwhackers are. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.