Lil Wayne Shot? Wats This I Hear?*turned Into A Hiphop/rap Debate*

I personally dislike Eminem

he tries to hard for controversy

he needs to be bent over his daddies lap, and spanked with the belt

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I dont listen to Wayne but cant help when you have all these lil highschool kids dick riding him anyways Im not hear to fight about who is the G.O.A.T. of the rap industry as I said it was my opinion and you can hate me if you want I dont like him end of story Im sure you dont like some of the music I listen to thats just how it is with humans we all have our own taste

For those of you who wish he was dead, quit hating on us who are getting money. Funny how a thread asking if Lil Wayne is dead turns into an, Eminem is the greatest thread.

ill have to edit the title lol and srry of that double post.

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Archived