What kind of cell phone do you use.........

is it just me or didnt we already have one of these threads?

anyway i use the motorola Q its pretty sweet supposedly the slimmest smart phone but then blackjack came out but i think it still beats it but the apple iphone is thinner than all of them  :'( sucks its only coming out for cingular id love one for verizon

i dunno something tells me this is a bit different. verizon runs off a completely different network (cdma) than cingular (gsm). i dont think apple will produce two different phones for both of the companies. verizon has been using motorola phones since god knows when so im sure thats why they produced cdma razrs. but i doubt apple will produce cdma iphones i think this will be a cingular exclusive.

btw for those who dont know the main difference btwn cdma phones and gsm phones is that gsm phones use a pin card with all their info so they can just change from phone to phone with their pin card. verizon phones or cdma phones are locked onto a phone until verizon locks you onto another phone upon request. verizon does everything they can to squeeze every nickel out of you  ;) i highly doubt theyll like the wifi idea on the iphone cause they want you to pay $45 a month for their internet/data package for their phones

i dunno something tells me this is a bit different. verizon runs off a completely different network (cdma) than cingular (gsm). i dont think apple will produce two different phones for both of the companies. verizon has been using motorola phones since god knows when so im sure thats why they produced cdma razrs. but i doubt apple will produce cdma iphones i think this will be a cingular exclusive.

btw for those who dont know the main difference btwn cdma phones and gsm phones is that gsm phones use a pin card with all their info so they can just change from phone to phone with their pin card. verizon phones or cdma phones are locked onto a phone until verizon locks you onto another phone upon request. verizon does everything they can to squeeze every nickel out of you  ;) i highly doubt theyll like the wifi idea on the iphone cause they want you to pay $45 a month for their internet/data package for their phones

apple is money hungrey as hell, they will do whatever they need to if they dont seel enough with cingular

Damn...I'm behind on computers and phones....this sucks. I have a Sanyo PM-8200. It works and I like it, but I can only go with Sprint(maybe a few others)....had bad shit happen with almost every other cell company.

i like t-mobile with my SK2

unlimited text

1000 anytime minutes

free nights, weekends, long distance

unlimited internet (actually kinda fast)

all kinds of crap for

$74 a month take 20 or 30 off if you dont want the internet

Archived