Im For Sure Gonna Bump This Song For A While!...

they aint nothin wrong with what i stated, it wasnt forward to anyone it was just a stated opinion, but it was the truth and the right to free speach kinda helps me with this shit to, it wasn't political it was just goin along with what the other guy posted it was a more racial campane than the hole political ideal it was susposto be, but anyways if they dont like it they can delete it but i still think its the truth, and i kno the damn rules

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

it would have been alot better of an election if people didnt vote just on the color of his skin and actually paid attention to anything he presented.

97.6 % of african americans voted for obama.

not trying to be political just stating my opinions.

x2 on that.even tho hes only what 10% black?

but anyways I like the jeezy song its tight,not really much on the nas song,the beat just isnt there.

and that last obama remix made me laugh

so I guess I will just start handing out vacations, Im gonna just be retarded like you guys and bann whoever I want, so whos first, I think dustin should be the first casualty dumb bastard.

so I guess I will just start handing out vacations, Im gonna just be retarded like you guys and bann whoever I want, so whos first, I think dustin should be the first casualty dumb bastard.

If there is no political stuff allowed on here, then lock it up.

Otherwise, start a political thread. Bad idea in my opinion

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

i kno i wasnt susposto do political posts but i was just talkin in lines with the video, sry man

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

everyone of you that broke the rules of discussing politics will be given a warning, let me make myself very clear, break this rule agian, and your done here, seems to me you all knew it was against the rules yet you still did it, kinda feels like a slap in the face, dumbo27, you will not receive another warning ever again, next time you blatantly break a rule your history.

dumbo27 i went ahead and gave ya a 3 day vacation, next one will be perm, i gave you the 3 day because you have had multiple warnings, there will be no more warnings after this.

thread is closed.