Latest Build!..... S-10 Blazer -- Complete Apr 24 --

just my .02

braces and atleast 2-layer baffle, there isnt a hell of alot of wood there for beasts like those

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

This is going to be bad a$$ once done. So this is going to be sealed?

a caption up top says it's going to be ported in the top middle...

just my .02

braces and atleast 2-layer baffle, there isnt a hell of alot of wood there for beasts like those

he's not done yet

looks good tho mayne! perfect circle cuts are so sexy :)

just my .02

That is a double baffle... I said at the top of the page that I was going to add another after install.

Am I spelling everything wrong or can you guys just not read so well?

:crazy:

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

I am not sure why anyone would question your methods...... look at the previous work done to the white Sausage. This is going to be spectacular when it is done. I will shut up now and enjoy the rest of your beautiful work. Oh yeah great job so far.

keep up the good work looks like it will be really nice once finished. I've always liked the look of the 2 door blazer. Now get to work and get us more pics.....

2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module

Build Pics

Lookin good Pat. Don't you love getting advice when you never even asked for it.

Here's a suggestion to all the Monday morning quarterbacks...At least wait until he's finished before you add your "two cents", especially if he didn't ask for it. Sorry to jump on this guy, but that is one of my pet peeves. Chill back and you might learn something..

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

veryyy nice man!! looking forward too more :D

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my bad, i'll just sit back and stare=)

i meant to say something more along the lines of "do you think double baffle will be enough, or are you planning on bracing it somehow? and that's some sick craftsmnship btw, i wish i could afford the proper tools to do a professional job like that"

sry if i came off the wrong way, i just know the last time I built a box with a baffle half that size and 3 12's, it flexed like hell, till I threw a 2x4 in there as a brace, but i guess u got that all on lock.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived