Loudest Street B Car In North America

I've decided to sell my rex.

The car is up for grabs to whoever wants to come out swining next season. The car itself doesnt need anything, it's already loud. Just put some gear in it and you will easily be breaking 155's.

Car located in Toronto, Canada - but I will bring it across the border if someone in the US buys it.

This is officially the loudest Db Drag Street B car in North America.

Every single box i've put in this car this past season broke 155. With 10's or 12's. Some even broke 156 ;)

Car has 200k km = 125k miles. 5 speed SI model. It's a '89.

if you have any questions please send me an email - [email protected]

Here is the link to my stats page - http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats...2008&Page=5

155.5 was done with a pair of 10's and ONE battery.

156 and 156.3 was done with a pair of 12's.

156.6 was done with 3 10's and ONE battery.

This car wants to break 155 no matter what you put in it.

with 4 12's this car will break 158.

$4k - you get the car itself and all the power wire in it (9 runs of each).

$5k - you get the car, deck ($250), changer($200), battery($350) and all the fancy bus bars ($100 each, there are 4 of them). I will also throw in the loudest box ($150). At this point you would only need some subs and amps and you are in 155+ zone right away.

This car is feirce in Db Drag. It can be totally deadly for IASCA or any other org. The car does 157.5 on the AC190 (IASCA) mic. And would probably be close to 160 in the kick (Termlab).

Posted Image

More about the car,

Interior is all original, all panels in the front and rear are all there. every panel works, everything is functional. For a 19 year old car the interior is in super mint condition.

Once exception, it has vinyl racing seats now, that are in mint shape as well and are properly installed on factory sliders.

Car came without AC. It's a Canadian version I guess. All original motor and tranny. No leaks, no cracks, nothing of that sort. Just installed new alternator and brand new central control module. Car got a new exhaust 2 years ago as well. It runs fine, shifts fine, and starts without a hesitation every time. I think it runs a little bit rich, but that can be easily adjusted.

Some more pics,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the lanes

Posted Image

Here it is in action,

Stand By......

Posted Image

Ready, Set, GOOOOOO

Posted Image

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Posted Image

Street B testing before leaving for finals.....

Posted Image

Even though he has no refrences here I can vouch for him. I know him from the Termpro forum and the Db Drag curcuit. This car is no joke and would have taken first place in the North American Championship had there not been a malfunction. Easily the loudest street b crx in North America. Good luck with the sale man, if I had the cash I'd pick it up for fun.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Even though he has no refrences here I can vouch for him. I know him from the Termpro forum and the Db Drag curcuit. This car is no joke and would have taken first place in the North American Championship had there not been a malfunction. Easily the loudest street b crx in North America. Good luck with the sale man, if I had the cash I'd pick it up for fun.

yooooooooooo What is up Zach. Thank you for the good word.

Archived