God Damn, My Neighborhood Getting Bad!

he said he has a permit, you can get them here at 15 to drive to school and work and back.

you need to have a legal guardian in the passanger seat here i believe to be able to drive with a temp license. i dont even think its okay to have someone over 21 pretty sure they have to be a legal guardian but im not 100% positive on that.

This says in 2006 you had 14 murders all year but yet this year youre up to 9 in 2 weeks?

http://southbend.areaconnect.com/crime1.htm

southbend is pretty bad but not that bad.

just make it. its not hard at all.

or not... it was a joke... im not about to burn cornfields at a school where the majority of the people are farmers, id get lynched.

where im from its called a hardship lisences to be able to drive back and forth to work and school and the grocery store and hospital and stuff like that

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

it was 10 as of last night, drug deal gone bad, dude happened to crash his car only up the street from my house.

and also, I have a permit to drive the car to work and school.

And emat19876, what the fuck is your problem? I have a job, which most thugs dont, they just deal drugs and shit, I drive a car, and almost got carjacked, and you say im a dumbass and that im a thug? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

maybe you should get that wall built. it would be funny as hell to see someone try to open your back door and jump into a wall and fall on their a$$. :rofl::rofl:

Shit, im getting around to it, dan moved his car to my garage the other day, just need more wood so I can start finishing that shit, walls arent as hard as they seem, just wonder what sealent I should use on that shit, was thinking maybe silicone

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

mmhm, and where do I work? not in the walmart, I work in the subway inside the building to the RIGHT of the entry where Barbara Niks is my Manager, I work 3:30-6, thats how I've done it for a while now, the only thing that made this day different was that my mom was getting stiches removed from her leg that day, so I left early so she could have the car to use.

Any more questions smartass?

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

mmhm, and where do I work? not in the walmart, I work in the subway inside the building to the RIGHT of the entry where Barbara Niks is my Manager, I work 3:30-6, thats how I've done it for a while now, the only thing that made this day different was that my mom was getting stiches removed from her leg that day, so I left early so she could have the car to use.

Any more questions smartass?

AH DAYUM, you work at subway too? I'm leaving for that hell hole in 30 mins =\

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

let me say this properly, the Walmart building has a Smart Cuts on the Left entry, and a Subway on the right entry, I work inside the subway, but not in the walmart. Simple enough? Or do you want a picture?

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

Archived