Why are toy so into what Justin is doing or where the next show is so he can go? Your either the same person or butt buddies. Every post is about him and not you.

I'm not one to ban fools, but your on my radar.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Why are toy so into what Justin is doing or where the next show is so he can go? Your either the same person or butt buddies. Every post is about him and not you.

I'm not one to ban fools, but your on my radar.

What is so wrong with trying to help someone maybe put a show together for a good cause. You even said on one of them and I will quote you " Anything for the kids ". Now you are on here talkin crap about someone trying to do something for the kids.

I never said anything on this thread about a show he can go to. So you are taking this thread out of context.

This ain't about the kids, so don't even start that shit.

This is about you either being a domestic partner of Justin or Justin.

Just like you (Justin) Pm'ed me less then 1 min after I denied Justin (you) into my contacts list for Yahoo IM.

This creepy stalker shit has to stop.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)