Skullcandy Earbuds

rolled over to Radio shack today, and of course they haven't come in yet :rolleyes:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Try Target, Best Buy, or the Mall.

Fuck the mall bro, it's getting that time again. I don't even use the streets around the malls this time of year.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Fuck the mall bro, it's getting that time again. I don't even use the streets around the malls this time of year.

Haha, classic.

Yeah, target is where I got mine.

I think this thread should be called "go buy a pair of inkd skullcandy earbuds"

Just straight up outstanding quality for the price.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I forget what model i have but they were like $45, they sound awesome, the highs arent very strong on rock imo but overall they're great.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/-74/titan-82.html

Those are the ones I have. I'm listening to them right now, and even listening to music on Youtube, the music sounds amazing. If you don't mind dropping coin on earbuds, I would highly recommend these. And Skullcandy are awesome on their warranty. My first pair of the TiTan's, one earbud separated from itself, but one e-mail to SC and they told me to send them in for evaluation. One week later, a brand-new set of TiTan's, still in the packaging were waiting on my doorstep. Couldn't ask for anymore

For 400 bucks, they better come with a hooker not a cupcake ;)

Archived