Would It Keep It Charged?..

Isnt it the same thing if i wired the rear battery to the amp and ground the battery to chasis.?..its wired to the same (+) of the amp

dude what kind of ghetto ass concoction are you scheming up here? are you trying to jamb 2 0gauge wires into the amp terminal or something? how is the front battery even remotely connected to the rear battery if its not directly connected to the rear batt?

dude what kind of ghetto ass concoction are you scheming up here? are you trying to jamb 2 0gauge wires into the amp terminal or something? how is the front battery even remotely connected to the rear battery if its not directly connected to the rear batt?

now the rear battery is wired the right way....to (+) from front battery to (+) to back battery then wired to the amp (+)...and ground from battery wired to chasis..

If you cant under stand how a car battery works and that it needs a common ground you probably shouldnt even be trying to hook up a stereo yet

NO NO NO NOmaybe im not explaining my self...i know how to hook up a stereo..even more...not trying to sound pro here.....but ima post up a pic so you guys could understand me