Second Skin Audio

Looking For A Badass 8" Subwoofer

RamenNoodles

lol imma try something, when i tear out my wall for my re-build imma hook up a rockwood 8" up in a high tuned box and put 1500wrms to it lol.

nice as sub there, with i had a couple of em

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/19793.html

There's the official link y'all! So who's in for some 8 action??

Remember, admission is only one new toy for each competitor. But any and all donations for the children will certainly be welcomed.

Let's here from ya - Be ashamed if I had to keep this DD 8 all for myself now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Used l7 8. Get pretty damn loud at 45hz. Just got rid of 4 of them after one week to go to 2 18s. Big jump huh.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

the owner of a local shop i hang around built a 6th order bandpass with 1 boston competitor 8 in it and it did a 142 in the trunk of a mustang with 200watts on it. but i guess those are a lil over what u wanna spendd

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Let's see it at the show! Bandpasses are great when built right! I have seen much creativity here at this forum and I love it. Keeps me wanting to keep going myself!

So, who IS coming? Announce yerself, this one's for the little kids - that'll grow up and play like us big kids! For a 'toy' admission, anyone and everyone can go have fun , meet people, make noise! Chime in!

hmmm, my mtx 6000 8'' midbass's have some pritty good excursion for a 300w sub, there in i think 1cf each one and when i turn the hpf on them down to 80htz they will vibrate the grill in my truck with little to no excursion n there acually pritty loud for what they are, ied try this but im afraid ied fry it tho, anyways good luck

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i would definatly find a way to be there if i had the knowledge to build that 6th order perfect and had a car to run it in lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Archived