Passive Crossover, Component Build Up

Logan, Iam gonna change the cross overs a bit, instead of using screws, Iam going to change it over to colored speaker wire out.. .I may do that tonite

It will be easier to match tweeters/mids up to the crossovers, and I will do some female connectors in and out

well make it idiot proof and as long as u show me how i shouldnt mess it up too bad, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well make it idiot proof and as long as u show me how i shouldnt mess it up too bad, lol

Idiotproof? Maybe. Loganproof.............. j/k

But on to my real post. Those boxes look more like a home theater application. Where exactly in your truck will you be placing/mounting these?

Those boxes up in the first post were just test boxes, to make sure the crossover's are doing good- Those are just some 6ohm mids, and a 6ohm tweeter, nothing to do with the seleniums he bought

The crossovers are designed based on the seleniums, and tweeters

this should sound really nice

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Idiotproof? Maybe. Loganproof.............. j/k

But on to my real post. Those boxes look more like a home theater application. Where exactly in your truck will you be placing/mounting these?

lol they go hand in hand sometimes..:P

but yea those are some mids and highs he had just to make sure the crossovers worked, he said they sounded good but are specifically made for the mids and tweets i ordered, both the mids and highs sound good on my ht receiver cant wait to get them in the truck and get some real power to them

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: