Sonic Electronix

has anyone seen the jackhammer truck in the new truckin mag?

Guest MegaloManiac

the port is wayy too short judgin by the looks of it.

http://www.wtfaudio.com/ces/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=2374&g2_serialNumber=1

no i dont believe it thats just what it says in the mag. from the mag "Decible levels of 185 have been reached with this unbelievable setup" i also call bullsheeeeeeeeeeet!

probally used by a differnt mic in there favor

Port wars yes it can, maybe  :sarcasm: I heard the demo and had one hell of a time from crying cause I was laughing so hard. The guy giving the demo set it all up and then jumped out like it was going to blow up. I asked if that was all it had and he said how much more could you want. I laughed and said a 150 would be nice

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest MegaloManiac

Port wars yes it can, maybe  :sarcasm: I heard the demo and had one hell of a time from crying cause I was laughing so hard. The guy giving the demo set it all up and then jumped out like it was going to blow up. I asked if that was all it had and he said how much more could you want. I laughed and said a 150 would be nice

now thats priceless

Looks like a marketing ploy to get the reader interested. Any competition whip that gets even close to 180 has re-enforced front and side glass.

I'm surprised they were able to get away with writing "decible levels of 185 have been reached in this unbelievable setup" in the article. It's BS for sure or they would have had the record by more than 4 points.

i will admit it does look nice..pretty clean and everything but theres NO WAY in hell its hitting 185 db

i can see maybe like a 150-155

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived