Sonic Electronix

has anyone seen the jackhammer truck in the new truckin mag?

i would sell the jackhammer then buy a new car withe money

can you slap the idiot who buys it while ur at it as well?

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

185 NO Way but a jackhammer CAN BE REALLY LOUD.

a friend of my measured it its in a box tuned to 28 HZ and its doing 148,3

Alpine HU 9855R IPODRE XXX compo, 2nd one is comingrockford t8004 amp ( 4 channel ) rockford (4x) T30001bd mono amps @ 0,5 ohm for dailyRE Audio 18'' MT (2 x) Enclosure is 400 LITER tuned on 28HZ28HZ - 150db TL 200731HZ - 152db TL 2007Max Score 157,4db TL 2008 @35hz----------------------------------------------NEW INSTAL UNDERCONSTRUCTION!!ALPINE HU 9855RIPOD4 RE XXX COMPONENT SETS4 RE COAXIAL SETS4 FI BTLS 18'' SUBS8 RF T4000BD'S MONO AMPS4 RF T8004 4 CHANNEL AMPS16 northstar nsb 125 batts70mm wiring10 RF 100 farad powercaps

i would sell the jackhammer then buy a new car withe money

can you slap the idiot who buys it while ur at it as well?
I would buy it if I had an unlimited bank account and wanted to have it as they have it in that EXT...I like it but just wouldn't spend the money on it unless I had millions to spend.

It's a nice sub to have considering no one really has one.

I would buy it if I had an unlimited bank account and wanted to have it as they have it in that EXT...I like it but just wouldn't spend the money on it unless I had millions to spend.

[glow=red,2,300]It's a nice sub to have considering no one really has one.[/glow]

That's the only reason to have one...LoL.

[glow=red,2,300]It's a nice sub to have considering no one really has one.[/glow]

That's the only reason to have one...LoL.

Lol...it has to get some what loud...Maybe not as loud as an MT or some thing similar but for daily I could see them getting loud.

For how much it's worth it has to get some people to sit inside and be like  :^

lol if your looking for total aw and worthless ness then look at the 32" woofer audiobahn had out a while back... same price tag and you get a while 10" more... also since its audiobahn i bet it has more chome

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i believe neither... rockord had a 30" sub in like 92. never sold just built 10 or so

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived