97 Civic Bassrace Build.

any updates, pics of tint ?

some updates, but not alot. i got all 5 windows limo tinted over the weekend. havent had time to get pics of that yet. i did get a chance to install the bass control knob a few days ago. not the best location but it fits well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

still waiting on a few more things. i will start on the amp rack the weekend of thanksgiving.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

You know what I was thinking about how much this setup is similar to Christians last year and looks like I was right. :-) if it sounds anything like the teg your in for a sweet ride ha ha congrats and I can't wait to see it at autorama

yes drew, very similar. thats the bad thing about it. i got his old box and amps. running 2 kinetik 2400's with the same size alt. but the good thing about all this is that i will be lil louder then his old set-up. ill be running the new BTL's, which are louder the the MT's and i got greater cabingain because my car is way smaller. so i know where im at with my build in db's and its not even finished yet.

dont wait till autorama, ill be at the dec 15th show. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Archived