Busta accident report neighbor

i know.... lol if it wernt for all the other people around he wouldnt have left honestly i dont think he shoudl have they didnt have shit on him. Last time i checked if i was on my(or a friends with permission in this case) property i could film whatever i want to and if some punk bitch talks shit i can talk shit back

money says had there not been a camera they would have tryed to arrest him

true dat... money also says if it wasnt busta then they wouldnt have said shit either

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

true dat... money also says if it wasnt busta then they wouldnt have said shit either

im pretty sure they would have mouthed off anyhow,  IMO busta was a lil mouthy in the first place, but lil white dude was asking for trouble mouthing off about being faster then the lambo

ya he was but come on what do you expect... that fool asking for space. Fuck that you should have thought about that before backing up your car on to his shit :ranting2:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol im not sure what kind of bs that is... btw scott storch is pimp :watsup:

lol pherrel makes me laugh... why dont you liek ss? i like that one beat he did for run it.

"they want autographs, they wanna eat a nigga asshole out" HAHA funny shit

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!