Second Skin Audio

Fi Bl18 Vs Ss Rl-p15

Hey guys Im lookin at getting two big drivers to gainsome spl in my ride. As of right now Iv narrowed it down to either 2 Re audio bl-18s or 2 Soundsplinter rl-p15s. What would you guys say would put out more spl and would be a beter quality speaker. I will be running them off of my saz-1500d.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Hey guys Im lookin at getting two big drivers to gainsome spl in my ride. As of right now Iv narrowed it down to either 2 Re audio bl-18s or 2 Soundsplinter rl-p15s. What would you guys say would put out more spl and would be a beter quality speaker. I will be running them off of my saz-1500d.

where you getting those? :search:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Sorry for the ignorance. I miss typed that. I meant Fi. Not Re.

And what do you meen where am I getting them from?

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Smart ass. Lol. Ok I got that the spl will be greater with the 18s. But who actualy makes a better sub Fi or SS. I hear that Soundsplinter uses the same internal parts as Tc sounds. And seeing the prices of tc sounds subs vs Fi it kind of makes me wonder.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

i havnt heard the any of the fi line up but the rl-p 18's get freakin down.. and im still breakin them in and only have maybe 500 watts apiece each untill i get my sundown back... the SQ is really good..

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Im aiming for crazy spl. I realy like the bls but Iv heard bad things about the tinsile leads breaking becouse there not woven. Has any one had a problem with this. I love the way the rl-ps are built but Im not sure if there going to be loud enuff for me. Keep it in mind that I had 4 8" l7s before this build.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Iam thinking the tinsel lead issues was solved, atleast on the BTL it was

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.