Second Skin Audio

Set Off Some Alarms Today

Yes noise ordiance are stricter in HOSPITAL ZONES. Its the only zone that i know of that post no noise while in the zone of the hospital. I didnt insult you just young and dumb. We were all there once but i never played my bass in or near a hospital or at red lights (tho steve does but its not in a hospital zone) lol

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Yes noise ordiance are stricter in HOSPITAL ZONES. Its the only zone that i know of that post no noise while in the zone of the hospital. I didnt insult you just young and dumb. We were all there once but i never played my bass in or near a hospital or at red lights (tho steve does but its not in a hospital zone) lol

Lesson learned. Thanks.

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

Well i dont know you but most of the current 20k members are young! So if i offend you then it was directed at the older mature 20k members that might be on here

I don't really care, just pissed me off a little when I initially read all the replies. For the record, I'm 19 years old so I'm by no means one of the older members (no offense to my elders :rolleyes: ) but I'm also not one of the immature little 15 year olds that claim they have 2 Visionik 10's that hit 160dB and break windows.

I apologize if I offended anyone by what I did. It was an employee parking garage with no one around, so I had a little fun. I'm usually very respectful with the volume knob, I just didn't realize it was such a big deal this time.

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

Well i dont know you but most of the current 20k members are young! So if i offend you then it was directed at the older mature 20k members that might be on here

Ah.. I gotcha man:D. Im 20 but not dumb thats for sure. It kinda sucks that cops actually enforce them noise ordinance laws. Here I could have a block party till the morning and the cops wont even bother us. Colorado is pretty unique in its own little way I guess.. Except for all the noob corperate stereo shops around here that think the best subs in the world are Kicker and Alpine.

Edited by travo19

Ascendant Audio

8 AA Havoc 15's in a 4th order

I don't really care, just pissed me off a little when I initially read all the replies. For the record, I'm 19 years old so I'm by no means one of the older members (no offense to my elders :rolleyes: ) but I'm also not one of the immature little 15 year olds that claim they have 2 Visionik 10's that hit 160dB and break windows.

I apologize if I offended anyone by what I did. It was an employee parking garage with no one around, so I had a little fun. I'm usually very respectful with the volume knob, I just didn't realize it was such a big deal this time.

The replies you are getting from people on this SMD forums in this thread is nothing. If you had posted this at caraudio forums, you'd been insulted severely by like 100 people in 1 hour -.-

Caraudio forum members are a bunch of assholes.

Now I'm just curious to how long the thread would be if you posted the same exact thing on Caraudio.com -.-

I'm going to go make a random username on there and post what you did and see ^_^

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

cool, just don't do it again :P

i was bumpin on while cruisin before and i set an alarm off a car parked on a convenience store on the other side

Ah.. I gotcha man:D. Im 20 but not dumb thats for sure. It kinda sucks that cops actually enforce them noise ordinance laws. Here I could have a block party till the morning and the cops wont even bother us. Colorado is pretty unique in its own little way I guess.. Except for all the noob corperate stereo shops around here that think the best subs in the world are Kicker and Alpine.

For the record there is nothing wrong with Kicker nor Alpine. :good:

moh.vze.com - Why compare SMD to CA.com? Your just asking for problems doing something with such stupidity.

Just my .02 :)

Derp.