103_0106.jpg

103_0107.jpg

103_0108.jpg

103_0109.jpg

103_0110.jpg

103_0111.jpg

103_0112.jpg

Edited by emperorjj1

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

sad to see a nice looking car like that.

what happened?

shit man what happened

x2???

and did you just put better projectors in a set of "ebay" projectors?

Hows the dual alt setup?

:(

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Were you drunk or what man?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

shit man what happened

some old lady pulled out of a parking lot into the street i swerved and bamb we hit. Its being covered by her insurance but still sux having to deal with all these douchbags just to get my car fixed

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

some old lady pulled out of a parking lot into the street i swerved and bamb we hit. Its being covered by her insurance but still sux having to deal with all these douchbags just to get my car fixed

thats fuckin lame, throw a couple extra bucks on the bill to her insurance for her being a dumb ass

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

x2???

and did you just put better projectors in a set of "ebay" projectors?

Hows the dual alt setup?

:(

it barely survived. the fender bent the shit out of all the metal on that side and barely bent the support beam by all the dual alt stuff. Luckily it was small and sorta unaffected.

I just got the ebay projectors, painted them to match the car, added leds wired into the turn signal, changed the triange running light to led, changed the halos to the brighter CCFL, tinted the eyebrow.

I just got the ebay projectors, painted them to match the car, added leds wired into the turn signal, changed the triange running light to led, changed the halos to the brighter CCFL, tinted the eyebrow.

JUST? lol sounds like some work man sucks bro