assman Posted November 26, 2008 Report Posted November 26, 2008 The VW bus is now owned by a female in Maryland Team Extreme Danielle Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
HHR Ed Posted November 26, 2008 Report Posted November 26, 2008 The VW bus is now owned by a female in Maryland Team Extreme Danielle Yup, thats Big Jim, the big twinkie. 2009 season is going to be interesting for Big Jim, finally gonna be a record holder again. 180+ dB and it now has RazorLite on it. = ) Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
RamenNoodles Posted November 26, 2008 Report Posted November 26, 2008 How come she doesnt come to any shows randy? Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
RamenNoodles Posted November 26, 2008 Report Posted November 26, 2008 <----wants razor lite for next build damnit. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
HHR Ed Posted November 26, 2008 Report Posted November 26, 2008 How come she doesnt come to any shows randy? she was at one in October, but her dad is real sick and the VW is getting rebuilt in Florida. So she is taking care of her dad alot. They will be back in the lanes this spring though. Her husband was hanging at the last show in Glen Burnie. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
HHR Ed Posted November 26, 2008 Report Posted November 26, 2008 <----wants razor lite for next build damnit. I'm trying to get it. I have plenty of 8.5" x 11" panels though. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Forevrbumpn Posted November 26, 2008 Report Posted November 26, 2008 pretty cool I have no idea how many 6x9s are there, I did see a concave wall with about 70ish 6x9s before on ROE somewhere, but this one looks like 20ish or so either way, thats knockin I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
RamenNoodles Posted November 26, 2008 Report Posted November 26, 2008 she was at one in October, but her dad is real sick and the VW is getting rebuilt in Florida. So she is taking care of her dad alot. They will be back in the lanes this spring though. Her husband was hanging at the last show in Glen Burnie. Oh really? Which one was he? I'm trying to get it. I have plenty of 8.5" x 11" panels though. And how exactly does this stuff work. You know how interested in this I am Could you maybe pm me with some details about it? Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
HHR Ed Posted November 26, 2008 Report Posted November 26, 2008 just to let everyone know. The testing done with the 6x9s was done on the old mics which read about 7 dB higher than the Term Lab. Its still impressive though. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
reinke Posted November 30, 2008 Report Posted November 30, 2008 pretty cool I have no idea how many 6x9s are there, I did see a concave wall with about 70ish 6x9s before on ROE somewhere, but this one looks like 20ish or so either way, thats knockin they say repeatly that there are 14. do you have a link to the one with 70 i would love to see that in action. ----reference's---- meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.