Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

anyone know if theyre throwing deals on audio stuff like head units and speakers?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted (edited)
Install two 15" subwoofers in your truck with this enclosure that is glued and braced for durability.

I see no bracing, and the port walls don't count.

Edited by Btrash
Posted
What's Included

Atrend 15" Dual Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure

Owner's manual

haha im trying to figure out why you need a manual for a damn enclosure

So people don't try to grow potplants in them, I guess :P

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted

Come on Chode, and B-slaps, I'm 44 years old. I graduated with a 3.8, 4 years of college, and did a legitimate IQ score of 151 two years ago.

I thought when I said > dAM... They must be stuped or sumthin ;-) < that this would have tipped you off, that I was just being funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, this might be kind of off topic, but does anyone know where I can find some 1 3/5th" MDF ?

Peace,

Fish

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3096 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...