Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

ne 1 think volfenhag is crappy???


Recommended Posts

Posted

even though most people will disagree.. I have a volfenhag dvc 15'' comp sub, and i've hit 123.4 db.. i know amazing!!!! :ph34r:

post-14-1169188616.jpg

S5030157.JPG_thumb

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

everone has to start somewhere.

Very true but he wants our opinions of that sub, according to the title, so were letting him know what we think about it.
Posted

Lmao...Can't believe some one is amazed at a 123 score :lol:

Those are a POS

Ha ha ha....That's just evil. I put two of those 10's in my girlfriend's car and 5 minutes later threw the box out in the wal mart parking lot and left it. Next week bought her some new Kicker 12's. LMFAO

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Posted

Lmao...Can't believe some one is amazed at a 123 score :lol:

Those are a POS

Ha ha ha....That's just evil. I put two of those 10's in my girlfriend's car and 5 minutes later threw the box out in the wal mart parking lot and left it. Next week bought her some new Kicker 12's. LMFAO

Damn that's pretty bad :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 833 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...