Sonic Electronix

ne 1 think volfenhag is crappy???

2ohm, i would wire them 1 ohm if i can find the diagram and try to remember it for future installs, but isnt there supposed to be 1 on the rf homepage?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

here is the link http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=3759 i dunno is said conservative ratings. but if u havent seen this sight b4 go look at it it has all the top quality brands at low prices

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

thats what i kinda figured out when i said 3k and its rms is 500w x 2 channels.. i think its  :poster_spam:

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Plus i got the volfenhag on what money i had, but as it always happens i found better subs after i bought it.So thats why im planning ahead of what im going to buy when i turn 16, and i will be the only person around my town with 18s [glow=red,2,300]seriously I live in north fla between tallahassee and panama city[/glow]

If your serious about getting loud and want to spend some money on a serious system let me know...My boy can probably do some work for you that you won't regret.

yea im serious, im planning on only getting a box built for the 18s and alternator work. Cuz im more into the self work image instead of the molded boxes and fiber glass stuff that u see in mags..I knoe all what i need and im starting to add it up.. Plus i'm the only 15 yr old around here that i know of who has installed full systems. :shiftyph34r: or so i think.

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

yea im serious, im planning on only getting a box built for the 18s and alternator work. Cuz im more into the self work image instead of the molded boxes and fiber glass stuff that u see in mags..I knoe all what i need and im starting to add it up.. [glow=red,2,300]Plus i'm the only 15 yr old around here that i know of who has installed full systems.[/glow] :shiftyph34r: or so i think.

Ahh ok nvm then didn't know you were 15...Don't take it personal but you probably don't got the money for the work this guy can do... I know I probably don't which is why I do my own shit ;)

i got the money im not rich tho, but i get like 700 a month and i already have like 2k saved and planning on having about 6-7 grand by october 15 and getting the subs n stuf in nov.Im planning my stuff way ahead

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

i got the money im not rich tho, but i get like 700 a month and i already have like 2k saved and planning on having about 6-7 grand by october 15 and getting the subs n stuf in nov.Im planning my stuff way ahead

Ah ok lol I like planning way ahead of time too...Been waiting since last April and now is when im getting started...Good luck

what r u gonna get?

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Archived