Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

ne 1 think volfenhag is crappy???


Recommended Posts

Posted

thanx for the imput ima go check them out. :ninja:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

i've looked at hifonics alot..in the past 3 hrs i say i've looked at atleast 300-400 amps mono 2ch from legacy to kicker to hifonics u name it ive seen it

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

yep, the subs from fi is what im buying, i havent decided on what im buy amp wise yet. I have an almani 1100 watt amp right now tho

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Go rf or hifonics. Rf is expenisive but great quality or Hifonics cheap but pretty good.

Posted

i was looking at the new rf amp the 1 that is rated at 3000 but only pushes 1000 max..i was like wtf!@!$#% but i like the brutus alot..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

brutus amp are good but what ohm are you wiring them.

Posted

i was looking at the new rf amp the 1 that is rated at 3000 but only pushes 1000 max..i was like wtf!@!$#% but i like the brutus alot..

never seen it elaborate and/or how a link showing what your talking about

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 833 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...