Question On Knukonceptz 1/0 Wire

Hey guys, i'm about to order 100 feet of KnuKonceptz KLMX wire so i can redo my electrical with it. i'm doing double runs of + and -. This stuff says its good for up to 250 amps. my amp does about 4000 wats at 1 ohm. and i'm going to burp at .5 or .25 ohms. will this wire be ok? and should i get somthing a lil thicker for the run from my buss bar to my amp?

Thanks!!!!

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

i would get the kollosus over klmx... it can handle 50a more and imo its just frickin sweet wire

ur going to be pulling ~400a load so u should be fine with 2 runs of klmx...

u could get however many feet u need from bat to amp in stinger oval 3/0 with a 3/0-1/0 connector... thatd be sweet and allow for massive amperage

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Screw Stinger 3/0 big rip. Im not impressed with their oval wires at all. Just a way to charge more for things because your forced to use their gay adapters.

Im anti Stinger, Companies that buy products from other companies, put their stickers on the product and charge 4+ times for their products is BS.

I dont know what your using for amps, but these lil suckers are pretty cool. Multiple runs of wire into the amps is a bonus!

l_66a0324553124c23b93de3154480e208.jpg

l_f683845ee0b5407b8ef3d5a6d8092a31.jpg

l_dc4018e5816549efa91be1adbfa0cb11.jpg

l_6afbeca3020d4f33a75792c66a1fd4a4.jpg

l_6152a4e63a56410f9845567053aaca75.jpg

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK buss bars^^^^^^^^ and i believe you get more out of 3 runs of 1/0 than one run of the new stinger oval 3/0 anyways just look at the strand count

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

3 runs of 1/0 is better than one of 4/0 even. The ampacity tables might say otherwise, but you're getting less impedence through three runs 1/0.

Or you can get some nasty buss bars and remove your firewall to run something like ^ :D

Where can one find those bars anyways?

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

ok, well, so yes for the wire? haha

Bills

You'll be just dandy. I have four runs of 1/0 KnuKonceptz wire front to back all + and double runs 1/0 Big 3 with it. I'm running 8000W so your runs should be fine.

IMO chassis grounds are sufficient rather than wasting time running negative leads from the front. But if you have extra wire, more power to you!

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/