Sonic Electronix

Requests for advice/help from Meade (me :P)

I have never pmed anyone you might say im computer shy. This is the first form that I have ever done anything other tan read.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

Hey meade...I own a '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee..i was wondering if u had eny ideas about what would be the best subs,box ,and amp i should run to get then best out of my jeep..i know theres not a whole lot of room n the trunk but i jus want 2 know your suggestions would b...Thanx 

Jason

Hey meade...I own a '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee..i was wondering if u had eny ideas about what would be the best subs,box ,and amp i should run to get then best out of my jeep..i know theres not a whole lot of room n the trunk but i jus want 2 know your suggestions would b...Thanx 

Jason

sub and port back towards the rear door.

( thats what a few loud jeeps are doing that I seen.  ;)

well my brother is looking to upgrade from his shitbahns(2 12's off a 400 watt amp) and we are looking into a 12" btlor a 15btl, and then upgrading in the future to 2 btl's. but anyways he has a neon and im wondering what way to point the port, because i dont see a definate answer...and with the box i was thinking if its a 12 give it 2cubic feet and if its a 15 give it 3.3 or so cubic feet, how does that sound?

thanks

steveyblack

=]

well my brother is looking to upgrade from his shitbahns(2 12's off a 400 watt amp) and we are looking into a 12" btlor a 15btl, and then upgrading in the future to 2 btl's. but anyways he has a neon and im wondering what way to point the port, because i dont see a definate answer...and with the box i was thinking if its a 12 give it 2cubic feet and if its a 15 give it 3.3 or so cubic feet, how does that sound?

thanks

steveyblack

Lol shitbahns  :lol:

I think you should get the 12" and give it about 3.3cubic ft...

The 15" is going to need more than 3cubic ft

• 3 weeks later...

I got 2 Kicker C12's subs and A ZX400.1 Amp.  Im new to all this.  How should I set up my amp with subs for deep bass?  Also what should I add to this later to set it off?  I would like to get into comps.  What do you suggest?

2 Kicker C12's

Kicker ZX400.1

Ported Box

2004 Saturn Vue

http://www.myspace.com/theman7777