Aaron813 Posted November 30, 2008 Report Posted November 30, 2008 Drive train is a big issue for me because it is going to be a big part of what i have to deal with. HOWEVER, I don't like the way the chevy/gmc new body style looks. I know that's a womanly thing to say, but I like the way the F-250s look over the GMs. Considering the amount of time and effort I would put into the body, paint, and exterior as a whole, I'd like to not get tired of looking at it and enjoy what I purchased. Edit: just finished looking at the options on the king ranch . . . 4 door, 2wd, 8 foot bed, turbo diesel . . . I think I'm in love lol Have you looked at the silverado classic imo that is the best looking chevy that was ever made i do agree though the new body style of chevy does look like shit im not going to lie either I like the way the Rams look over the new F250s but the new F250s do look very nice also
Noobtastic14 Posted November 30, 2008 Report Posted November 30, 2008 Now I'm not going to lie, I used to be in love with the 3/4 ton 2500 but i would of been more inclined to get the 454 in it than the diesel engine. But when they changed body styles my opinion of em just fell through not gunna lie i love our 2500 diesel -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
BassJunkie Posted November 30, 2008 Report Posted November 30, 2008 not gunna lie i love our 2500 diesel -Drew Nice truck I love my chebby's too but their diesels seem like dogs when it comes to towing and such, I just don't think they're as durable as dodges and fords. BTW That ford diesel laying frame is sick. Nuff said. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
JustinT Posted November 30, 2008 Report Posted November 30, 2008 Dude Im a chevy guy but Im really diggin layed out dodge rams and even more so the toyota tundras "IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL 2 15" Fi BTLs 7.5 cf box @ 33hz Sundown SAZ-3500D Powermaster S3400 & D3100 Iraggi 300a alt SecondSkin - totally dead Knu wire
Moti Posted December 1, 2008 Report Posted December 1, 2008 What are you guys talking about? GM has the most powerful diesel engine. Dodge - 650 lb/ft @1500 rpm Ford - 650 lb/ft @ 2000 rpm Chevy - 660 lb/ft @ 1600 rpm Even though the dodge delivers less torque a little bit earlier. I'd pick the chevy any day. But I have to agree with Tub...the new ford body style is amazing. Anyways I don't think any of you need this big of an engine. IDK but these trucks have crazy pay loads and 5th wheel towing that I bet none of you actually need. I also love the new F150. But I'd take the 2010 1500 w/ a mini diesel instead. (Mid life body sytle refresh + mini duramax = teh sex).
BigPimpin91 Posted December 1, 2008 Report Posted December 1, 2008 I say go with the ford and lay that mofo out.You dont see fords done that much:insert on knees praying smiley:I agree, but I've always been a Ford man. How many DC 18's are you planning on putting in there? 4? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif BigPimpin91's Banging Music
RamenNoodles Posted December 1, 2008 Report Posted December 1, 2008 Go with the ford. Its straight up sick. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Tub Asko Posted December 1, 2008 Author Report Posted December 1, 2008 you know i've never had a chance to think about a 4 door wall . . . hmmmmmm 6 15s? level 5? 6 Saz3000s? naaaaaa lol Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
BigPimpin91 Posted December 1, 2008 Report Posted December 1, 2008 you know i've never had a chance to think about a 4 door wall . . . hmmmmmm 6 15s? level 5? 6 Saz3000s? naaaaaa lolPlease don't turn into Dustin... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.