Digital Designs Dd-dxb01

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image.left with (philips) ...right (original) ear pad ...

Posted Image

..compared with Philips earbuds ...

pros

-they just look nice

-clear sound (can get loud)

- good bass

cons

-the din plug (great fit for the iPod ...and as u can see it has 4rings,just like earphones with mic ...so for other connections u have to tweak it to get sound)

-not impressed with "bass" ...EDIT .... before the change of ear pads !!!!!!!

-bad ear pads(had to change them with the ones from Philips earbuds)

And for anyone who wants those philips PADS-CAPS for their DD's for free: http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/...;ctn=SHE9500/00

You just call and tell them you lost the ones for your philips, lol, and they will mail you a set of 3 different sized replacement ones free. They even just look more comfortable.

ugh 12 bucks to send these piece of shits back to DD, thats a set of skullcandys right there im paying for someone elses messup

Thats DD's only flaw. the shipping is killer. Wether it be for subs or earbuds. But then again... You get what you pay for eh?

• 1 year later...

to anyone wanting to get these but cant afford them?? i just bought some for 31 shipped! they are selling them for 25 plus shipping right now and sale wont last long.. you have to call.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived