Second Skin Audio

Help Building A Box For 4 12's

im thinking about building a box for my 4 cvx 12's in my tahoe. i want the most sound out of it possible. the box i have right now doesnt have ne where near enough airspace. im just looking for ideas. if anyone is willing to help me out id be more than happy to listen. this is what i have now.

n212801547_30615831_3022.jpg

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

4 Kicker CVX 12's (under construction)

14jamvo.jpg

i kinda listen to everything. dimensions i dont really kno ill go measure but its the back of a tahoe. as much room as needed pretty much with the second row still in and 2 kicker zx 1500's for now i may end up changing. i just wanna see how much of a difference the correct airspace will make.

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

14jamvo.jpg

cvx.jpg

cvx2.jpg

cvx3.jpg

crx style box?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

cvx.jpg

cvx2.jpg

cvx3.jpg

crx style box?

will this box work? thats awesome thats like exactly what i was hoping to see but i didnt know if anyone could do that. if anyone has a better idea im going to build whichever im told will work the best. i just want it to sound awesome and im not scared to ask for help.

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

14jamvo.jpg

If I can get somebody to give me some good dimensions I like steves box so I'd like to build something like that

That wont really apply to you for a couple reasons.

1) he is running 18s, your on 12s.

2) he is running 20,000+ watts, where your not.

Who built what you have in there now? that box looks like there is some detail and time in it. Looks nice, tho I feel you can get it louder with a crx style box like others are posting.