What Cologne Do You Wear?

right now im wearing calvin klien BE.. only because my fav Nautica Voyage ran out...

i have the Voyage right now and it is fucking bomb!!!!

also have some perry ellis that smells good as shit.

my favorite is probably A&F Fierce, Hollister Drift, and Nautica Latitude & Longitude.

and cool water is awesome

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

oh ya, i got adidas - adrinaline and moves also, ima go on that site n order some samples of some of the stuff yall posted cause they aint rly a calogne store here i dont think, but ima look this weekend at the one at the mall but i unno if its got the "good" stuff or kinda knock off shit, but some cologne costs to much for what it is but ied like a couple good smellin colognes than a bunch of stuff that i'll prolly never ware

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

this site, http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_cid_co...__category.html they got a few samples u just halfto look, for 2 samples i got em for $11.somethin shipped aint that bad

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Gillette Cool Wave $6 at Wal-Mart {which is all good if you don't get trampled :-) And I frequently have women tell me I smell good..... problem is, most of them are fat and ugly ? Doh ! Is it my cheap shit cologne ?

Anyone know of a cologne that only slender, fine ass babes like ? ......even if "I'm fat and ugly" ? ;-) LOL

Peace,

Fish

she is a keeper!!!!!!! not many women like the smell of ass,pits & balls :rofl:

Yea, she is. Part of it I guess is that she gets out of practice at the same time and is in about the same shape.... lol

I guess I might actually wear cologne if I found one that I liked the smell of, but since all the ones that have been given me smell so bad in the first place I feel no motivation to find one better

anyways, the two I can find right now that I do have are chaps by ralph lauren and Britsh sterling.

Archived