4 15's Btl's Effect On The Car Beside It

lovin the avatar man! i love james' daughter!

someone in youtube. i don't think he posts in forums.

hi its awsome to see my vids on here ... im a heavy meade fan .... and thanks 4 all the great comments from all look for more to come .. my system is not 100% yet i still have to more amps and a few more batts to go then ill be full power ..... ill be doing a few more vids with a full charge on all si batts this weekend hit me on youtube ... type in the shirt beajay25 all friends from here are more than welcome .... and sorry about the piss poor cam lol im trying
TeamDeadlyHertz-beajay25.png

whoo doggy! you could ride the waves in that sweater

yeah lol after i seen this comment i went and took another look and haft to say thanks 4 that lol..... i was thinkin screw a light t shirt lets go heavy ... thanks 4 watching and also keep intouch ....

i was thinking about using a btl shirt next time on full charge any one have any ideas on a spot for third alt ... hi out put ofcourse ....

TeamDeadlyHertz-beajay25.png

Found some more vids of it sorry dont know how to post vids from you tube..

im in the last video, with the grey hoodie on. but id have to say guys this system bangs i give credit to BJ on this one, makes my cheeks do 360's and severely hurts my chest. if hes not louder then meade then hes pretty damn close!!

Alphasonik 1200D

Stinger 0 Guage

FI BL 15' with cooling and pchamfer

optimia yellow top batt

5 cuft slot ported box at 33hz

more to come, system under construction

aim - SaMxMoTo

Thing slumps for sure....soon as I heard Wet Dolphin I was like okay whos the smd member who isn't making a build thread :aggressive: j/p....nice job though. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif :clapping:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

im in the last video, with the grey hoodie on. but id have to say guys this system bangs i give credit to BJ on this one, makes my cheeks do 360's and severely hurts my chest. if hes not louder then meade then hes pretty damn close!!

ehh dont know if hes louder or close what is he hitting on the tl?

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

hi its awsome to see my vids on here ... im a heavy meade fan .... and thanks 4 all the great comments from all look for more to come .. my system is not 100% yet i still have to more amps and a few more batts to go then ill be full power ..... ill be doing a few more vids with a full charge on all si batts this weekend hit me on youtube ... type in the shirt beajay25 all friends from here are more than welcome .... and sorry about the piss poor cam lol im trying

post your build log here mane!

his vids are amazing! check out his youtube vids.

what's that song!??!?!?!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

yeah lol after i seen this comment i went and took another look and haft to say thanks 4 that lol..... i was thinkin screw a light t shirt lets go heavy ... thanks 4 watching and also keep intouch ....

i was thinking about using a btl shirt next time on full charge any one have any ideas on a spot for third alt ... hi out put ofcourse ....

beejay your in Md? have you ever compete before? you gotta come out to the toys 4 tots comp on the 13th of dec. I wont be there but hopefully we'll have the chance to meet up one day..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Archived