2000lade's Demo/bassrace 12 15" Mojos

Insane, now thats lookin loud

Been wondering where you went off to Lade

guess 8 of those days is explained.. lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

have you tested with fewer amps? might help the voltage issue till you can fix it

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

yes sealed on the dash. the van is like 3 db louder sealed up than it is with the door open or cracked. it sounds amazing on music too. 2 amps did a 156.7 which is why i am thinking i need to go to 16v because 12v i just drop too much too fast. the new memphis amps as soon as it reaches 10v it doesnt go into protect but it actually just gets quieter. so when i start to roll into my burp i can hear it get quieter so thats when i reach 10v which is very low. amps havent even got warm yet either. trying to figure out why my voltage is crapping out so fast.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Also, looking at the termlab score up close, I see it says the 159 at 49hz, am I right?

thats pretty good for that range I would say

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived