2000lade's Demo/bassrace 12 15" Mojos

we have tried everything u asked BUT either way u should be able to get a 3 sec burp out of a bank of 7 big batteries with only 4 amps.

I understand that...but by what I have read almost EVERYTHING points to a problem in your battery bank. How old are those battery's? How long were they sitting before you put them in? How long has it been since they have been charged? The fact that you so far have found only one bad battery does not mean that there not others....I'd do like Tommy suggested on the Termpro forum and load test EACH battery......A battery can look good with no load applied, but as soon as a load is applied, it falls flat on it's face. I'm just trying help out brotha...I'm an electronics technician by trade, and it's my nature to ask so many questions.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

try using buss bars or something like that help the current flow

That's what I was thinking.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

maybe try different amps

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

im still stuck on the ONE alt not being able to charge all those batteries. and with you running each amp @ .66 ohms, you're definately pulling around 400 amps from EACH amp.

at 1 ohm these things pull 350+ amps.

350*8=2800. 2800 minimum amps.

do you really expect 1 250 amp alt to charge 2800 minumum amps to 10 batteries??

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

its a 3sec BURP! on a charged bank. ive got plenty to do a burp. when i burp is when it does it. ive got plenty of amperage to do a burp. so all of us here have came to the conclusion thats not the issue. yes i got 1 alt but im doing a burp right now with charged batteries with the vehicle off.

im not being a smartass at all when people suggest something because we have tried everything that could possibly come to mind besides maybe the wrong freq for the burp which is causing the amps to work harder than they should which is causing them to draw more.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

its a 3sec BURP! on a charged bank. ive got plenty to do a burp. when i burp is when it does it. ive got plenty of amperage to do a burp. so all of us here have came to the conclusion thats not the issue. yes i got 1 alt but im doing a burp right now with charged batteries with the vehicle off.

im not being a smartass at all when people suggest something because we have tried everything that could possibly come to mind besides maybe the wrong freq for the burp which is causing the amps to work harder than they should which is causing them to draw more.

why not try it with the car on then??

this is a bassracer which you can have the car running correct??

and i read somewhere on ROE i think it was that these amps draw like .25 more - .5 amps more then what the meter actually shows.

i would definately see about playing it with the car on and see if it helps?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

You said that you took an amperage reading on the amps input right?...........that should have told you if the amps were drawing excessive current...I feel like I am missing something here.... :unknw:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived