Applejack Posted December 12, 2008 Author Report Posted December 12, 2008 went ahead and did that, bored out of my mind before going to work Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Namosh Posted December 12, 2008 Report Posted December 12, 2008 That's awesome!!! Thanks Rodney....now how do I make it my avatar? (yeah, I'm a computer dummy) My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
AI James Posted December 12, 2008 Report Posted December 12, 2008 right click , copt image location. then go into my controls for the board into your avatar setting and press control V in the box that says image url
Namosh Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 James, I feel like an idiot. I can't get it to work. I get all the way to hitting "update avatar" and it says it's an invalid file extension. From what I can tell it's not inserting the last several letters of the url. I've tried to do it manually and it won't let me. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Noobtastic14 Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 to get around that, i saved the gif to my desktop then shortened the name of the file before uploading to my photobucket and using the direct link -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
AI James Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 yea the file name is just to long sorry
AI James Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 anyone awake and want somethign insomnia FTL again
Noobtastic14 Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 can you do a short loop of Flex in a .gif?-Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.