See I wanna do that but the only local audio shop barely does business....and they wont hire anyone. :(

Change your angle.just offer to do a little shop clean up and be a second set of hands to some of the installers..just a few hours each week for free(kind of an intern thing)..that way if you really need the money,you can get a paying job as well..if you want into the trade,you have to be willing to start off low.

Edited by dr.db

do like i do work at a car lot and wash cars doing installs ect.... i get payed 9 under the table.... right now... i love it so much..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

ups is always hiring...

worked there about a year and making $10.85

but i get 3 raises in the next 7 months that total in $1.70 which isn't bad i guess...

its physical work but why not get paid to work out ??

ups is not always hiring. it all depends on the area. my buddy just got hired 3 weeks ago at fedex (same thing), and might be layed off next month.

just deliver pizza for a good, busy company. you can BANK

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Any major golf courses around you? If so see if they have bag boys, those guys make mad tips, played this week at the beach and saw a guy make $50 just for putting the guys clubs on the cart. Grab a rack and go around your neighbors houses n see if they need you to get them up. Some people will pay good money to do yard work.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

sell drugs

but for real, mow lawns, i used to get 200/day mowing, split between me and my buddy, after school...more on weekends...i still have trouble making that much

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

sell drugs

but for real, mow lawns, i used to get 200/day mowing, split between me and my buddy, after school...more on weekends...i still have trouble making that much

i tried doin that... i also tried doin like taking care of someones house when they are gone but usually people dont trust teenagers with their house. so i talked to my best friend been friends with him for liek 9 years asked his mom for a job started out washing dishes blah blah then 6 months later i started doin some cooking shifts was goin to work after football practice from 5-12 about 4-6 times aweek making an average of like 700$ not bad for a job that didnt require any previous experience

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Change your angle.just offer to do a little shop clean up and be a second set of hands to some of the installers..just a few hours each week for free(kind of an intern thing)..that way if you really need the money,you can get a paying job as well..if you want into the trade,you have to be willing to start off low.

No they won't hire anyone really....they know I know my stuff but an older lady owns it after her husband died and she wont hire anyone.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

you could be a bagger at a grocery store like someone said above? Ive been bagging for 2 years and i make $9 an hour and i work around 28-32 hours a week takin home around 250 a week after taxes and all the bs. Ive been the "head bagger" if thats what you wanna call it for about a year now and it's pretty chill, and its not really hard work unless you are closing all the time..then thats a bitch. If you're a hard worker and really took your job seriously (not like me) then you would get promoted to checker and within a year or two you can top off at $20 bucks an hour..good enough to get you through college :). I got this as a spot up job till i could get a better paying job, then the economy went to shit and i was stuck here but it's not all that bad when i think about what other people have to do for a living lol. But most of all the co-workers are porb the best part of it all, you make great friends...and there's plenty of fine girls walkin around doin their shoppin yah digg.

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

i worked at mcdonalds during high school... that lil change kept me fresh n got my 1st car wit a small setup in it

after i grad i did temp service for the post office, if u can get a job like dat hold on to it, real good benefits

2006 Altima 2.5

Alpine Iva- w200 Head unit

2 L7 kicker 12s in a slot ported box tuned to 38 Hz

Rf T10001 @ 1 ohm

Rf P4004 @ 4 ohms

Poineer TS-D161R 6.5" in door panels

Pioneer TS-D690R 6" x 9" in rear

stinger 1/0 wiring