i have money from my dad when he passed away when i was 6.. so its payed for.. and yes suny is ny state university of new york... Suny.. :)

Wow your set then. Best of luck to ya bro, I got into college but paying for it is my problem.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Congrats to you bro. Study hard, party harder :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

SUNY schools typically aren't that expensive. College isn't cheap, but they're not as pricy as others. Remember though that scholarships are your friend too, to save a little money. I'm going to a $28k a year school and only paying less than $2k for it. After student loans, it's only about 300 out of my pocket a semester.

Edited by donsie
chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

you should apply for some financial aid. thats what i do on mine. if you or your parents income is low enough, they might fully reimburse your tuition fees

Ahh the old community college approach, I did the same thing the first year of college. Got alot of my prereqs out of the way and saved a good chunk of $$$ before I transferred to a four year university.

Congrats... my roommate and a couple of our friends have bachelors in CJ and are having hella time finding jobs. Hopefully yours turns out better!

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

its not CC its state schools. 4 yrs school. Ive hung out at suny new paltz multiple times.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its not CC its state schools. 4 yrs school. Ive hung out at suny new paltz multiple times.

hmm the title says "BROOME COMMUNITY COLLEGE" and all the programs are associates degrees... that lead me to say community college.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

i plan on keeping a's... all together im paying i thing just over 6 grand for the college for 2 years.... then i was going to go to binghamton suny..( the #2 rated college in the country by forbes) (its about the same price because i have a reletive that works there.) (but a LOT of rich snobs go there) bcc i think is better but i am deff going to bust my ass no more slacking incase i do like my brother and break me knee two weeks before training BY SLIPPING ON ICE...

i cannot get state aid because my mom makes to much money... but school is all payed for...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>