Deal fel Through...What to do now??

F N LO

so the HD3 is a SQL sub ur saying James ?? :huh:

compared to a BTL yes, i mean IMO HD3 isnt handling 3k 4k and all that like a BTL

Ah... but i've talked to the people at audioque saying the hd3 could handle 3000w daily easily..

id have to see that to believe it

people didnt think the subs i had would take the power im giving them but they are handling them daily with no problem and they arent an SPL oriented sub.  so it proves a point you never know till you try.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

i am possibly thinking of waiting on the bl, just because from the info on the site it sounds more for me, plus its a lil cheaper... k but let me get this out of the way, 1 solo baric x 18 vs. 2 lets say a fi btl, stock, or a q.... only reason i say 18 kicker is cuz i seen one before and it blew my mind... and i havent seen anything Fi, because FEW people around here even know it is a speaker company.... input??

aight kool hats scratches that one off the list, i am going to be ordering 2 18'' BLs, sooner then later Hopefully!!,  ;D all i need now is an amp, a local dealer gave me a "deal" price on rockford amps, the 1000lbd for 700 plus tax, and the 2000lbd for 1600plus tax... a lil over the top IMO what you guys think?? is it worth tthe risk to buy online and hope everything works when it get s here??

whats your price for an amp and how much power are you looking at?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

well i was looking at 2 hifonics brutus amps, at 1600w RMS, and i can order both shipped for like 650.... so i wouldnt want to go much higher then that i geuss,...

ur in guelph arent you?..i'm in toronto..dude just order online from a reputable dealer, and pay the shipping to get it shipped from DHL..ive' had everything shipped from them and it's been superb, just pay the extra 10-20$ and it still ends up being worth it..i just dont trust ups...a lot of dealers around us over charge like crazy...

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

Archived