i read your post here

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=33457

my bad, i didnt know we set up a time to meet, i remember you saying you will be home this week some time, but i dont remember saying i would meet a certain day, especially today, yesterday 12/16 i was in court a good part of the day after that i was leaving town till late tonight or friday afternoon. i would not have made arrangements for yesterday or today unless it was late night today when or if i get home. i dont have your # on me so i havent called i checked my pms and havent recieved one from you untitled2.jpg

but if you think those 15s are a better deal go for it. no hard feelings. ill give you a call when i get home to see if you got those fosgates or not. i sent a message to your pm but just in case you dont get it ill post here to. for some reason my pms dont go through all the time.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

PM??? :unknw:

can you not read???? :unknw: here ill help u out "i sent a message to your pm but just in case you dont get it ill post here to. for some reason my pms dont go through all the time."

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

honestly i hate these post, it puts stuff thats not anyones business out for everyone to see. if someones telling you that they arent getting your PMs they are lieing

this doesnt need to be open for him to see it also so im locking it do theres no more smart ass comments

I can take these off your hands next week (Leaving For Disneyland Tomorrow Morning). I can roll out to Sac either Wed or Thurs. LMK if you can hold them until then. If you hold them and I fake, I'll give you $100 just for your time-Steve will vouch for my word.

iirc you will be coming from around the galt area. i can meet you on grantline right there by the freeway there is a am pm. if you cant get ahold of me on here give me a call (530)621-2169 John

--------------------

SMD refs: loganberry,noobtastic14,derrick824,WCA rusty,roscoe1129,lazeris,97maxima,knowledge

QUOTE (Applejack @ Nov 14 2008, 11:13 AM)

i know when i go to the lake to feed the ducks, i think "i wonder if i could feather trick that thing"

________________________________________________________________________________

That was the the messege you replied to with your number...I said "I can roll out to Sac either Wed or Thurs"....Waiting On you Bro..... :8)